Why not make a donation to WHEN on your behalf, or as a gift to a friend?
Your monthly gift enables us to continue educating the public, media and policy makers about the role of environmental factors in public health. WHEN relies on supporters such as yourself, and not corporate or government funding, to continue this work.
To donate on behalf of another recipient:
1) Online: Be sure to click in dedications and gift options the recipient’s full name, and select the option for a free card from CanadaHelps or for WHEN to send the card by postal mail.
You can click here to view and download our donation form.
2) Cheque by Mail: Include the information below with your cheque, or email the information to the WHEN Office Coordinator (office@
– your name and full address for the tax receipt
– the recipient’s full name and mailing address
– (optional) the special occasion that you would like to acknowledge
– (optional) any brief message you would like to include in your card
Mail Cheques to:
Women’s Healthy Environments Network (WHEN) 215 Spadina Avenue, Suite 400 Toronto, ON M5T 2C7
3) We will send the recipient a certificate and card acknowledging your gift. The cards are normally sent via regular Canada Post, so please allow time for delivery. However, if you require the gift to arrive sooner, please make arrangements with the Office Coordinator.