Do you have a passion for social media and marketing? Are you interested in environmental and health issues?
WHEN offers challenging volunteer positions to inspire and share stories of change to the community! We are seeking creative, flexible, reliable individuals with excellent communication skills who can assist with the social media marketing needs of WHEN. Social media marketing volunteers will be part of the Social Media Subcommittee at WHEN under the direction of the Board’s Social Media Coordinator.
The positions will support organization-wide efforts to establish a strong brand and social media presence and strategy for WHEN and its related events and activities.
· Provide social media support (writing and posting content on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, WHEN website)
· Attend WHEN events to provide social media coverage
· Actively engage with WHEN’s partners professionally and support event promotional efforts through social media channels
· Assist in building and nurturing WHEN’s online communities and website
· Excellent demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
· Familiarity of social media marketing terms and strategy
· Ability to use social media channels to promote WHEN: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr
· Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator) is an asset
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work as a team member
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.